Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Wishes for Asia's World City

Dear friends,

I'm working on a new project about propaganda of the "Asia's World City" for which I need to compile a "wish" and "wish not" list for Hong Kong as reference. I hope you could contribute your ideas of what makes the "Asia's World City" and what not. Then I will draft a list of what all of you think Hong Kong deserves to have but not really yet got it. Here I put a couple of mine to start it off:

democracy
museum of contemporary art
free university education

Please help out to make this list longer. It will be interesting to see the result of this list after so many of you take part or make it. Simply send me a couple of "wishes" by email. All contributors will remain anonymous.

I look forward to your reply soon.

best regards,
Warren


____________________
Leung Chi Wo
http://www.leungchiwo.net

No comments: